The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it. - Chinese Proverb

9.21.2011

Subtle blue's n gold

Yesterday my plan was to achieve a not so loud look for work. I used a gold  cream base that I applied on the whole of my eye as shown below,prior to doing so I had applied my foundation .

Then I applied my blue (Its Mac with a weird name am not gonna get into point is its blue and you can use any blue you got) Anyway I always apply my blue on the outer part of my eye lid.
Rather than use a black pencil to line my eyes I decided to use a navy blue pencil and of course I applied my mascara and I always apply my foundation after-weird but that's just what I do.
As for my eyebrows, I just fill them in with a pencil,but you don't have to. And I don't always fill them in but I decided to for this look.
As for my hair i decided to add a head tie( one of those granny one's I got from a thrift store) My hair was cornrowed to the front and the tie went around the huge corn row but you could tie as you please..so yeah if you decided to try the look let me know how it works out.


©2010, copyright ceeceefied

0 comments: