The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it. - Chinese Proverb

7.19.2010

July 17 untitled

There goes another
Added to the list of no nos
Tired of this circle of emotions
Reached too many dead ends
Turn around see a new turn
Debating as to whether to let the desire burn to take a step in the direction I see before me

There goes another moment I've seen before
This time I will do it another way
Walk backwards,expectations none
With a slate as clean as ice
Careful not to slip and fall
None to catch me yet surrounded by all

Uncertainty engulfs my soul
An inner debate of sorts
Tackle the unknown
Or return to the devil I've always known

On the grassy path,oblivious to the early morning dew
Lay down to rest this turmoil of emotions
In foetal position,mind stampede never ending
If wishes where horses I'd be a rider at noon time
Wind in my hair,sun in my face
A sudden nudge of reality wakes me

Decision made,let's walk on oh soul of mine
Still tumble on backwards,I admit am afraid...you've been around all along
Seems my eyes just opened.... my eyes,
All other senses aware of your presence
So consumed in my tornado of my heart,mind and soul.....
My eyes just opened,my hands grow warm
Absence of another no longer

Still am afraid to over indulge
Afraid to call and your presence woulda have been only in my imagination
Afraid I'd not be strong enough to walk on
I see the end of the forest...the light of noon time...run oh soul of mine
From this captivity of the tornado inside...
Hand in hand all fears embraced..run to the unknown the devil no longer your own.

2 comments:

nice, i like the way it ends... keep it up ceeceefied

i like the way it ends, "From this captivity of the tornado inside... Hand in hand all fears embraced.. run to the unknown the devil no longer your own." am feeling that