The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it. - Chinese Proverb

9.22.2011

Purply Purples

Soooo today decided to try something kinda sorta purply-yes I just said purply or is it typed purply ,you know what I mean.
So back to it,the usual foundation yada yada no need to get into all that. I did apply primer on my whole eye because this particular one (Lise Watier) actually makes the colour pop out more but you can skip it. 
I used a pink that actually looks lilacy when I apply it,I got no clue who its by it was a gift set from a friend but like I always say you can use any other lilac or purple you got.

I applied the mentioned eye shadow all over my eyelid,not all the way to my eye brows but as shown below,and I blended it so as not to have very harsh lines(you'll see what I mean in the pics) then I applied the darker purple- its by mac with a weird name-shown below. I found that it wasn't dark enough for the effect I wanted so I added a bit of black eyeshadow on the outer most part of my lid,blending it in.


I then applied a highlighter below my lids,I used one from a palette I bought from walmart I think.I have abused this palette dropped it a few times that's why it looks like its seen better days.But anyway I used the second at on the bottom row.
After this you basically done,do the usual eyebrow brushing or fill in and add some mascara and you done.




text ©2010, copyright ceeceefied

0 comments: