The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it. - Chinese Proverb

12.22.2007

the highlight of my day

for everyone who has someone .....the highlight of your day

little do you know
how much i look forward to that little part of my day
when i get to sit down in the warmth of my bed
talking to you..one on one though not face to face
i feel you just as close as if you were here
when everything has been all bottled up i get to let loose knowing you understand and lend a listening ear.....
having a good laugh with not a care in the world because at that point all that matters is you
i have your maximum attention and you got mine.
every single sweet word you say is music to my ears to keep me going until the next time i get this special moment with you...the highlight of my day

1 comments:

This is just plain beautiful baby!yu are good , keep it up