The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it. - Chinese Proverb

8.22.2009

Suffocated Love

Pinned to the wall,can't breath
You want to make me happy
But sometimes baby you choke me
I know its unintentional but baby its unbearable
I want you to listen not just hear me

Screaming inside,shaking uncontrollably
These disturbed emotions I can't contain
I wanna get over this
forget it be done with it
I love you to pieces,the warmth of your hearts embraces
But sadness I cant take it
When am hurting inside I can't fake it

We won't always want the same thing...don't over think it
Its just you being you and me not being you
Accept it don't crush it
Stop talking pay attention
Not agreeing is not lack of devotion
just differences in interpretation
I know you hurting and I hate adding to it
but lets help each other get passed it.
Agree on our differences, compromise make sacrifices
meet at some point before this breaks us
cut in two separated I don't want to be.

I love you lets make this drama history
I wanna hear you out,hear me
let's break free of this misery.

0 comments: